Getting traffic - it ain't easy ~ WHY SEO MATTERS
Get more visitors and better search engine rankings through search engine optimization

Saturday 11 July 2009

Getting traffic - it ain't easy

The point I am trying to make is that creating and publishing a website is only the start of a lot of long hard work if you want to succeed in selling plastic cups on the Internet. The sad fact for Charlie - and I just tried it on google - there are a total of 23 300 000 sites indexed for "plastic cups". Charlie has a problem would you nto agree? And hence again the title of my blog "SEO matters". Without doing the right things - and keep doing them constantly - you are never, never going to get visibility on the net because the largest percentage of Charlie's traffic will come from the search engines - where else?

Yikes, Charlie has got himself into something more than he bargained for, he just realises. So what can he do about it. Inspiration strikes. I'll look up SEO services on a search engine and see if they can help me. Wow, Chairlie you are a genius and just look what you came up with. "Guaranteed - your site on the first page of google in 48 hours" Just pay the $97 and that takes care of the problem. Charlie, think, hold on a minute, even you can figure out that if it only takes $97 dollars we would all be on the first page of google. Hmmm, good point.
Actually Charlie, can I give you a piece of advice. I have worked in SEO for 7 years and if you were to offer me $97 000 dollars I could never guarantee that your site would be on the first page of google in 48 hours, days, weeks or even months!

Lesson number 2 Do not throw your money out of the window at SEO quacks offering ridiculous google rankings for next to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment